Thursday, February 7, 2013

What's a calender to do?

It is not when you take the time that's important, it's that you take the time that's whats important! I hear everyday from people including my wife, I do not move without my calender. I ask you then if we can keep a calender of event planning for everything else why not us? If we need the time to rest, go out for breakfast once in a while.

Why can't that be put on the calender of events? Why can't that be as important as everything else we put on that thing to do? Well it can you have heard the term just do it right? Well just do it, it's not any harder then adding those other events that so control our lives. I hear parents say my kids have this and that and that and this, I just cannot seem to find time for myself!

Well what's the calender to do? It won't put a space of time on itself you have to do it right when you are planning the month out for everything else. Most month's have at least thirty days believe me there is a day in there for you. We have to just stop feeling guilty about adding us in one of those spaces, even if it does not happen at least you have taken a step.

The important thing here is that you tried and if you keep trying you will finally succeed you need to know you are worth every minute. And remember this if you have taken the time to put you on the calender of events, you have taken time for yourself! See how easy it can be if we just change our thinking a wee bit?

What's a calender to do? It's a gentle reminder that there is room on it for us it is a reminder that, It is not when you take the time that's important, it's that you take the time that's whats important!

No comments:

Post a Comment