Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Running out of Time?

Today it seems like I have run out of time yet, thinking more on the subject I have walked back into some! Changes are coming so stay tuned! Saying the above let me explain. I was taking a little time with my wife this morning before any writing began. She asked me what are you going to write about today? My quick response was time! She gave me a peculiar look, and with a smile she said.

Don't you think it is time to start writing about something new? I thought a moment about that question.Yes, I took some time to ponder it. My response was slow and thoughtful. I said that is the subject that has been milling around in my head! We both laughed a bit because I was hearing exactly what she was saying. Nothing negative at all, just an sweet encouragement to get on with my time.

Basically, I practiced what I have been preaching a bit. Instead of taking it personal, and I would have, had I not taken the time to listen to her. Yes it is time to start something new I said. I also had to agree that people do get tired of hearing the same old thing to much, even when presented different ways. So in the days to come some new will be coming out using this time as a learning tool.

What I find great about the above conversation though is this. I am reminded about what God told Adam in the beginning. God wanted Adam to have a helper suitable to him. That one person who would be his helpmate. That one person who he could discuss his thoughts with and get an honest answer. I could not ask for a better helpmate myself, she is honest, more sometimes then I would like. Genesis 2:18-24

Yet by listening to her this morning I gained a little more wisdom and insight and better use of my time moving ahead! Through all this I have learned to take my time, slow down,and listen. If anything else I have learned the value of time, more completely. Today it seems like I have run out of time yet, thinking more on the subject I have walked back into some! Changes are coming so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment