Thursday, September 19, 2013

How is your wow today?

Some days we wake up and say wow, and other days we wake up and say oh wow! This is not just another day, if you are reading this you are alive, and that is a great day! And God should get the glory!

 Psalm 117:1-2-Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol Him, all peoples. For great is His steadfast love for us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!

The sad part for most of us is, lack of relationship with our Creator. We forget that He sent His Son so we could have life, and have it more abundantly! We forget how grateful we should be that the very breath in our bodies is a gift from God! He loves us so much, He cares about everything we do, yet we forget Forget to spend time, to just fellowship with Him.

Take some time today, say thank you God for the time you always give me. Thank you for loving me so much, you sent Your Son to Calvary, for me! I ask your forgiveness that my time has been spent on things I have no control of! I want to just back up and give You praise, and say, WOW, I have an awesome God that loves me so much!

Wow! I am so blessed to have this gift of life one more day, and I will praise You, Lord, with my whole heart! I will remember the times before I met You. Just to have them remind me, that today with You, no matter how bad, is so much greater than my best days then! Wow, is what I want happening in my life today because it is a gift not just a happening, not just another day!

How is today going for you, is it a WOW kind of day, or is it just an oh wow kind of day? There is a difference if you truly think about it. What will you do with today? Will you waste it treating it as just another day? Or will you come before God, and give Him a big WOW of gratitude because you are alive, you are a gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment